Alomra Group gives primary importance to the quality of the services and to the security of information systems.
Our quality and information security policy means mobilizing all skills and energies to the full satisfaction of our customers. Our group has been certified to ISO 9001:2015 specifying the requirements for the quality management system as well as ISO 27001:2018 relating to the security of information systems.
Our success is linked to the fulfillment of our commitments and the trust our customers show us. We must provide them with quality products and service, with controlled cost targets.
It is divided into six axes:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Ensure Compliance and Control of our services
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Staff involvement and motivation
- Continuous improvement of our operations
- Provides direction and support to information security from management in accordance with business requirements and applicable legislation and regulations.
In addition, the group’s management is committed to:
- Implement all means necessary for the success of our approach,
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of our Quality and Information Security Management system,
- Contribute to its continuous improvement.
Alomra Group is committed to deploying these objectives to the various process drivers, while inviting its entire staff to mobilize around this project for which the contribution of each is indispensable.